Tinkerbell
Ruthie in her festive jammies
On Halloween we went to my parent's house and ate dinner. Our good friends Brian and Giny Lagaras and their kids Lane, Cole, Ella and Jacy joined us. We ate dinner together and then took lots of pictures, and then went trick or treating around the neighborhood. We are so sad because the Lagaras' just moved to Canada. They left this week. I am excited for them in this new journey but really sad to see them go. Giny has been such a good friend to me and I always enjoy her company. She was just the kind of friend that I could call up and invite myself over for coffee. We walked together in the mornings, and ran errands together. Rich and I would go over for dinner and just hang our with their family, or we would go on a double date once in a while. Giny inspired me to cook and shared lots of recipes with me. Everything she makes is so good, and we both loved trying new things and just eating together:) I know we will remain friends and we hope we can go visit them in Canada, but it's just not going to be the same without them close by.
2 comments:
Andrea, I cannot believe how big Ruthie is! I love the pictures of Julian and I meant to comment...sorry I forgot. The sepia one should be framed!
I feel so out of the loop. I had no idea the Lagaras' were moving. That makes me sad. You will have to forward their new address on. We would have loved to say goodbye. I know Ginny was very dear to you. Hannah
www.mhcowen.blogspot.com
I am so happy to have finally been able to view your blog!! I looked at every single posting, the photos are fabulous!!! I can't believe how much she has changed and that it has almost been a year since Ruthie came into this world...crazy how the time has flown by. I have now added you to my blog list so I will be able to just click on it and it appears. Take care and Merry Christmas to you, Rich and Ruthie!!
Post a Comment