Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter








Easter Eve we dyed eggs at Grandmas house. The boys played the Wii. Although Ruthie was not part of this event, we put her to bed. Unfortunately Rich had to work on Easter this year. Ruthie and I went to my parent's house in the morning and had breakfast with Mom, Dad, Gina and Ryan. Then we went to church. After church we went to Uncle Gary and Aunt Linda's house. We had great food, conversation and an Easter egg hunt. Rich was able to join us after work at my Aunt's house. Ruthie was good at collecting the Easter eggs and putting them in her basket. She soon discovered that there was candy in the eggs. At one point we caught her with a piece of candy in each hand trying to escape to a private place to enjoy them. I did give her a bite, but of course she just wanted more and she got mad at me when I took the rest away. I felt bad to not let her have a taste after I had encouraged her to pick up the eggs. Daddy didn't like that. He doesn't want her to know that it is good. Lately Ruthie has been timid with men. She was scared of Ryan on Saturday and cried when he picked her up, but by Sunday night he was her best buddy. At one point she was surrounded by the boys, and she liked all the attention.






Ruthie and her Great Aunt Linda always play this game:)


No comments: