I had a scheduled induction at 6am on Monday January 21st. After 32 hrs of IV Pitocin and making little progress, Ruthie was born by C-section on January 22nd (Daddy's Birthday) at 5:02 pm. She weighed 7lbs, 13oz. and was 18 inches long. We spent three nights in the hospital and came home Friday, the 25th in the evening. This last week has been a challenge, all those with children know, little sleep and lots of feedings. We are thankful Ruthie is here and healthy. It is hard to believe she is ours. Rich is such a natural dad, and is taking good care of me too. We have friends bringing us meals for the next two weeks, that has been such a blessing. Thank you for all of your prayers this last week, as many of you know I was anxious about being induced and the possibility of a C-section. After Ruthie was here, it didn't matter how she came into this world, I was just happy she was healthy and beautiful.




6 comments:
Ohhh she is beautiful!! We can't wait to meet her. Hope you are doing good and healing quickly, We'll be praying for you guys.
Hey guys!!! What a beautiful baby. Pink looks so good on her ;)Andrea, I hope you are recovering well and not too uncomfortable. We miss you guys. Visit us whenever. Blessings!!! -micky
Wow, guys! She is perfect!! SOOOOO cute!! Beautiful skin color! You've done good. ;)
Keira loves her already...she keeps waving at the pictures and squealing in delight. She misses you guys too...more waving and raised eyebrows as if to say, "When are they coming over?"
And Andrea, you look GREAT!
oh, my, I wish my after-birth picture looked that good!
Can't wait to see more pics!
Love ~ Leanne
Hey Guys!! She is soo precious!! Congratulations! I hope you guys are doing well and adjusting to a new baby. We miss you :)
~Gabe and Jen
Oh my goodness! What a cutie pie! Looking forward to meeting her next week!!! So glad you guys have a blog now--isn't being a mom fun! It's crazy, you never think you could love someone so little SO MUCH and then some, but you do! God is so good!! Ok girl, we look forward to seeing more pics! And her room turned out SO ADORABLE! Love you guys! Congratulations!!
I am laughing and crying, laughing and crying! It is such a joy to see you with your baby in your arms. She is absolutely beautiful! We are thrilled that she is here.
We Love you
the marlettes
Post a Comment