Ruthie's first and last visit with Carol. Carol passed away early Wednesday morning, a week after we took Ruthie over to Jack and Carol's house. Carol has been a very close family friend from the time I was born. She has been like a grandmother to Gina and I, was always a big part of our life, and will be missed greatly.


Ruthie loves having a bath, but does not enjoy being cold while being dried off and dressed after the bath.


4 comments:
She is even cuter in person--which is pretty cute!! I love her skin color! Congratulations again you guys! You are truly blessed!!!
They change so fast don't they? She already looks older. Can't wait to see more pictures!!!
Love, micky
Okay wow, she is BEAU TI FUL! A picture perfect baby! How fun!
I am sorry to hear about Carol. She must have really enjoyed seeing Ruthie before she passed. The picture of you three is great.
Miss you guys,
Leanne
Man, she has changed! What a beauty! Time flies so fast. You look great too, Andrea!
Post a Comment