
Prospect Park, Redlands
"Little Blessings" outing


This is Ruthie and "Bear". Our neighbor Cheryl gave this bear to Ruthie at Halloween time. It came with a black and orange pumpkin sweater. This last month this bear has become her favorite toy. She carries it around with her everywhere. The other day Ruthie and I went to Target and Michaels, and when we got home I discovered the bear was not with us. So I called both stores and left my name and number, but neither store had found the bear. I was kind of sad but I thought oh well she won't remember. The next day she found the sweater in a pile of laundry and brought it to me saying "uhh, uhh" and then went to her basket of toys in the family room and started taking everything out like she was looking for bear. I wanted to cry. Well a day later Target called and said they had found the bear. Ruthie was very happy to reunite with Bear.





2 comments:
She is just TOO cute, girl! Hoping to see you guys in a few hours :)
She is sooooo stinkin cute!
Post a Comment