
Ruthie is a little princess. She gets pretty feisty when she wants to eat. When she wants to eat, she wants it now, and she wants to eat every hour or two. She is already making cooing noises and funny faces too. She is very alert and serious, like in this picture.
5 comments:
What a funny personality. She is so cute!!! I LOVE the crown and the straight face. She's the boss. (aren't most babies?)
How wonderful! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet my princess!
Hahahahahaha I love it!!!! That is awesome guys :) She is a doll!!
Omigosh - She is too adorable! I love her! Her seriousness is too funny!
She does seem SO alert, and serious too! Not that I have met her or anything...I don't think that we got a picture of Keira with her eyes open till she was a few months old! I love all the pics. Good job keeping us updated. Ruthie is TOO CUTE!!!!!!!
Love you guys!
Leanne
Post a Comment