Ruthie was 5 weeks old this past Tuesday. She is growing and changing so much. She is 9lbs. She is talking to us with new sounds and even smiles. She would eat all day long if I let her. The swing is a life saver. She didn't like it the first couple weeks, but now it puts her in a trance.
Ratatouille (2007) Spille Film
11 years ago
4 comments:
I can't believe she is already 5 weeks old! She is so precious!
Ok I couldn't tell for sure at first--but that top right picture is SOOOOOO Rich! How fun is she!! Thanks again for all the clothes girlie--I LOVE having jeans that I don't have to roll ;). LOVE YOU xoxoxo
A DOR A BLE, just adorable!! I still can't grasp the reality that you are a mommy! I MUST see you guys soon!!!!! I have to see this in real life. You are probably the best mommy ever! I MISS YOU!
Love,
Leanne
Okay, I am looking at the pics again...just can't get enough!
Yay for swings! Have you tried out the sling? I just found this new thing called the Moby Wrap...I think it is called...looks quite weird, but pretty cool!
Kelly's twins have RSV...check out her blog...ticogringobabies.blogspot.com
Post a Comment