Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Two months old
















Ruthie is two months old and weighs 10 lbs.
She is smiling all the time and talks to us
with coos and squeals.















She is starting to enjoy her play mat, staring up at
the dangling rings and toys and batting aimlessly.
Ruthie loves sucking on her hands. Sometimes she
gets her whole fist in her mouth. I wish she would find
her thumb. She still won't take a pacifier.











Ruthie visited her cousins this last weekend. She met her cousin
Eden (holding Ruthie)and aunt Colleen for the first time. It was a
little difficult to get all the cousins to smile but we had to get a
picture of them all together.


3 comments:

The Bagley Bunch said...

Wow girl, she is changing sooo much! I love the pic of her and her Daddy! She is gorgeous :). Love you guys!

Cowen Family said...

Such a beauty! You all look so happy and content!

Lisa Capano-Wehrle said...

Oh migosh - again, SO adorable!!!! I absolutely love her!!!! Too cute!! I can't wait to see her!!

~ Lisa