I go back to work on Sunday May 4th. I'm going to work two 12 hours shifts a week which I am very happy about. I'm still anxious about leaving her all day long. Rich will have her that first day I go back. Please pray for all three of us, that everyone adjusts well. Rich and I went to dinner and left her with my mom and dad last Friday for about 3 hrs. She did pretty good except for about 15 minutes of crying before eating. When we came home she was sleeping in her swing. The Easter bunny brought her a portable swing, it's a life saver. We bring it with us everywhere. (Thanks Aunt Linda!)
Ratatouille (2007) Spille Film
11 years ago
4 comments:
Andrea, Xander was just like that...always wanting to be held facing out. Sometimes it would be the only way Bryan could calm him down. Funny kids. Anyway, glad you are all doing well. I am 38 weeks and totally nervous!!!! Pray that it will all go easy. Talk to you later,
Micky
Aaaw, how precious! She is SUCH a doll! Sammy was like that too girl with the sitting upright and facing forward. I remember thinking "what a girl" already--a little social bug :). Thanks for sharing! And work will be great girl--it will go by fast and you will appreciate your time together all that much more :). Love you!
Ruthie just gets cuter every time I see her. You truly are blessed. God put on my heart to pray for you this last week with adjusting to being at work. It is on my calendar...you are in my prayers! What a beautiful family!
hey hey hey
girl wow it is so fun to read your words and think of you as a mother. She is dang cute! Just like her mom. Miss you guys so much! Just would love to give you a hug and hang out together catching up. Prayers are with you guys!
charlene
Post a Comment