Wow, time is flying by. Ruthie is almost 5 months now that I am getting around to posting some 4 month old pics. Ruthie had her first plane ride. We traveled to Colorado for Nicholas'(Rich's nephew) graduation, and then to Oklahoma to visit with Tim, Leanne, and Keira and check out our building. Ruthie developed a pretty nasty cough while we were away and being the paranoid nurse and mother, we took her to urgent care twice. She did great on the plane rides as long as I fed her whenever she requested. On our flight home she spit up all over Rich. I freaked out a bit , it was quite a lot, but I think it was just from coughing after she had ate a full meal. We all smelled like sour milk. I couldn't wait to get home. The whole trip was bittersweet, because I justed wanted to be home while Ruthie was sick. She is 100% better this week. Just this week she rolled from her back to her tummy (a much more difficult skill then tummy to back). She is so advanced:). She is enjoying this new skill and rolls back and forth continually when she is on her play mat. So we did not sell our building. We met with a potential buyer, but he wanted to virtually take the building from us, so we have decided to hold onto it, be patient and hang on a little longer. Rich feels like he can see the light at the end of tunnel. We are up to 8 renters with our new property manager. The building has 16 units, and it was down to three in February. It has been a huge challenge for me to remain patient but I am asking God every day to help me not feel like I need to be in control of this situation.

Nicholas's Graduation
Colorado

Oklahoma with Tim, Leanne and Keira

My 27th Birdthday

My first Mother's Day
No comments:
Post a Comment