Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ruthie is 5 months old






Let's see, what is new for Ruthie for this month? She grabs her toes and holds her legs in the air (so cute), she blows raspberries, she takes naps in her crib in her own room, she plays in her saucer, she pets the doggies and watches them play, she grabs at our noses, hair and anything else you put in front of her, and she had her first taste of rice cereal. As you can see Ruthie is a lot chubbier these days.


I couldn't forget to add that this was Rich's first Father's day too! He and Ruthie spent the whole day together, just the two of them. I was at work all day of course. They really didn't go fishing on Father's day, but this is a few weeks earlier at Jink's Lake.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how Ruthie grabs her feet. I guess she will be a "shoe girl" (like her cousin Chrissie)in the future, as she is already a fashion princess (loved her outfit at Maddie's party)! We look forward to our camping trip with all "3" of you.
Love,
Aunt Linda

MickyD said...

hey guys!!!

ruthie is adorable. she seems like a really happy baby. the next time you guys go out to OK, you should stop by KY. you are ALWAYS welcome. it would be great to see you.

love,
mick

Leanne said...

What a cutie pie!! Miss you guys!