Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ruthie's Summer

These are pics from our annual San Clemente camping trip with extended family. This year, Rich's sis, Natalie and Steve and their three kids came with us. Jan came down and spent a night with us too. We got to use our new tent trailer (a gift to us from some family friends) which we love. We had so much fun. Ruthie did pretty good, she loves to be outdoors. Ruthie has also spent quite a bit of time in Jack's pool in her turtle floatie. She loves the water. Ruthie is 7 months now. She just got her first tooth. She is reaching and scooting on her tummy, but mostly rolls to get where she wants to go.






















































































3 comments:

Alyssa Culin said...

She is getting so big! And so cute!

MickyD said...

Andrea,
What have you been up to girl? The pictures are so cute. Time flies. Ruthie is so cute. I hope you guys are doing well.
Love,
Mick

lisa said...

Andrea!!!! Ruthie is the cutest ever!! I love her pics!! Keep posting! I miss you!